You are going to love the rich earthy flavors of my Slow Cooker Cube Steak Marsala!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - 3 lbs cube steak or beef stew meat cut into bite sized chunks
- 1/3 cup flour
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 -1 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 ounce cans low-fat cream of mushroom soup 14
- 2 tablespoonshomemade dry onion soup mix or one package dry onion soup mix
- 1 ounce package mushrooms sliced, 8
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add flour to a ziplock bag with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Add cube steak chunks to bag and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess and sauté until browned. Cook in batches. Remove meat to slow cooker.
- Add 1 ttbsp of oil to pan; sauté onion until softened.
- Add garlic and sauce until lightly browned.
- Stir in Marsala, broth and soup to pan, scrape up browned bits and bring to simmer.
- Pour Marsala mix to slow cooker.
- Stir in dry onion soup mix and sliced mushrooms;mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I also will be bringing Slow Cooker Cube Steak Marsala to Freedom Fridays, Friday Favorites, Fiesta Friday, Weekend Potluck, What’s Cooking Wednesdays. Checkout my Link Parties Page for other great places to find new recipes.
Click here to pin for later:
Check out my updated Crock Pot Recipe page on the menu bar to get lots of dinner inspiration!
Try my Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Meatballs in a Mushroom Marsala Sauce for another great recipe using Marsala