Peanut Butter M and M Blondies take the wonderful little candy to a whole new level. Quick, easy and fun to eat.If you are in need of a quick last-minute treat to take to a cookout or potluck, this is for you. I love Peanut Butter M & M’s. Peanut M & M’s used to be my favorite until they started making these. They add a nice crunch and little more peanut butter flavor and that can’t be all bad.
I picked up a new pan at GFS this week. It is a 1/4 sheet pan. Perfect size for brownie or bar recipes. The recipe is simple and can be made in under an hour.
Method to make Peanut Butter M and M Blondies
I will be bringing my Peanut Butter M and M Blondies recipe to Freedom Fridays, Friday Favorites, Fiesta Friday, Weekend Potluck, What’s Cooking Wednesdays. Checkout my Link Parties page for other great places to find new recipes.
Peanut Butter M and M Blondies take the wonderful little candy to a whole new level. Quick, easy and fun to eat.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. marshmallow fluff, (optional)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Peanut Butter M and M's
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease an 8-inch square or 1/4 sheet baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- Add the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and marshmallow fluff. Beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mix to the butter mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in M & M's.
- Spread batter evenly into pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack and cut into 2 inch squares.
First published by Quinn Caudill for DadWhats4Dinner.com ©2015
Adapted from "Peanut Butter Brownies 1" at allrecipes.com
You might also like my;