Here is a super simple recipe for Crock Pot Steak Teriyaki. This recipe uses only 4 ingredients. Beef, Teriyaki sauce, pineapple tidbits and sliced water chestnuts.
I used stir fry beef from the Kroger meat department. (TIP: Partially frozen meat is easier and safer to cut. ) I suggest using a lower sodium teriyaki sauce if you can find it and do not salt the beef before placing in the crock pot.
You could add frozen Chinese style vegetables if you like. Add a tablespoon of cornstarch mixed with a 1/4 cup cold water at the end of cooking and allow to cook for 10 minutes to thicken sauce. Crock Pot Steak Teriyaki is a great addition to your slow cooker recipe collection with an Asian flare.
- 2 lbs stir fry beef cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (8 oz) can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 (8 oz) can water chestnuts drained
- 1 cup Teriyaki marinade
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Cut beef into 1 inch pieces, Season with pepper.
- Add meat, pineapple, and water chestnuts to crock pot.
- Pour in teriyaki sauce and and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Stir together cornstarch and water. Whisk into crock pot and cook 5-10 minutes until sauce in thickened.
- Serve over rice.
First published by Quinn Caudill for DadWhats4Dinner.com ©2015
I will be bringing my Crock Pot Steak Teriyaki recipe to Freedom Fridays, Friday Favorites, Fiesta Friday, Weekend Potluck, What’s Cooking Wednesdays. Check out my Link Parties page for other great places to find new recipes.
You might also like my other Crock Pot recipes;