These Cherry Marbled Cheesecake Triple Chocolate Brownies are divinely decadent and perfect for Valentines Day! Luscious chocolate brownie swirled with cheesecake and cherry pie filling.
“This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking and purchasing through them helps Dad Whats 4 Dinner to keep the great content coming your way, Thanks Quinn!”
In honor of Valentine’s Day I created these Cherry Marbled Cheesecake Triple Chocolate Brownies that even a husband could make to please his wife. I came up with this idea last Sunday in church. Christie, my wife, said I should be paying more attention. I said it was divine intervention.
When I got home I started researching recipes. My recipe was inspired by “Parsley” on Food.com This brownie is very easy to make using Ghiradelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix. We buy the industrial size box of brownies, from Costco, to keep on hand. Great for a last-minute dessert or for the kids to take to a school function.
The brownies are simple to make. Follow the package directions to mix up the brownies. Add the cream cheese and top with the cherries. Use a knife to make the swirl and bake. It is essential to let the Cherry Marbled Cheesecake Triple Chocolate Brownies chill in the fridge for several hours before cutting. Cut the brownies and place individual servings into small cupcake cups.I also posted an easy Valentine’s day dinner which all husbands can make for their significant other. Ladies show him the recipe and let him create a special dinner for you. But don’t let him be like me and have you clean up. Christie loves my food but dreads the mess.
Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
- 1 18-21 oz . package brownie mix. I used Ghiridilli Triple Chocolate from Costco. Any brownie mix will work
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 8 oz . packages cream cheese. I used low-fat cream cheese and it worked fine.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°.
Line a 13 x 9" baking pan with foil, letting ends extend a bit over sides. Coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix oil, water and egg in large bowl.
- Add package of dry brownie mix. Stir until moistened. Do not over mix. If using a different brownie prepare according to package directions.
- Spread brownie mix in bottom of pan
- Beat together all topping ingredients in medium mixing bowl until blended and smooth. About 3 minutes
- Drop heaping tbsp. of topping mixture on top of brownie mixture.
- Scatter cherry pie filling over top of cheesecake topping mix.
- Run tip of a knife through topping and pie filling to create a marbleized look.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until brownie edges begin to pull away from sides and edges of cream cheese are slightly brown. The center will not look set even when done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. When cooled, chill for at least 3-5 hours in refrigerator before cutting.
- When chilled, lift out brownies using foil, onto cutting board. Carefully remove foil. If foil does not release cut brownies into individual pieces then remove foil.
Total Time does not including bars chilling in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
I also will be bringing these Cherry Marbled Cheesecake Triple Chocolate Brownies to Freedom Fridays, Friday Favorites, Fiesta Friday, Weekend Potluck, What’s Cooking Wednesdays. Checkout my Link Parties Page for other great places to find new recipes.
You might also like my;
“Quinn is the author, photographer and recipe designer over at DadWhats4Dinner. He enjoys cooking for family and friends and being creative in the kitchen. He makes ordinary everyday food extraordinary. He lives just north of Cincinnati with his wife of 24 years, three kids and three cats. His kids have well-developed palates and his youngest daughter is now working with him on the blog creating recipes for her own page “Cooking with Ella“. Follow him on: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram.”